Introduce yourself

Home Forums Magic The Gathering MTG General Introduce yourself

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michael Perez Michael Perez 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of zebotc
    zebotc
    Sylvan Studies Team

New members may introduce themselves to the forums here.

Profile photo of LooseWire
    LooseWire
    Sylvan Studies Team

Hey! I’m LooseWire and I’m a habitual player of magic and a memeber of the Sylvan Studies Team. I love brewing stupid combo decks that have a one in a million chance of going off (it makes them more fun when they do). I try to be a helpful and kind magic player and person in general. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey I’m a relatively new player of magic. My favorite decks are reanimate, cats, and death and taxes! I also really like EDH/Commander

Profile photo of Greymoran
    Greymoran
    Guild Mage

Hey all!

I’m Greymoran and I’ve been a magic player ever since I could add and subtract. My dad got me into the game to begin with and although I frequently find myself too busy to play regularly, I do enjoy me some MTG. Outside of my Magic life, I’m an avid D&D player and more frequently Dungeon Master. I make no promises with response time on this website, but if it’s urgent ask zebotc, he knows how to get ahold of me.

Profile photo of Michael Perez
    Michael Perez
    Guild Mage

Hey guys, Im Mikamuchi! I’ve been playing Magic since Urza’s block. I mainly play Modern, Legacy and EDH and have a pure unadulterated hatred of Standard. My decks are Modern MonoUTron, Legacy DnT, and Azusa/Teferi/selvala ER/Kytheon for EDH. I am currently a Mass Comm. journalism major and 4 year Army Infantry Veteran. I pride myself on being the best magic player I can, and am always willing to teach newer players the competitive way to play. feel free to ask me anything pertaining to my decks!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Michael Perez Michael Perez.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.